We take time to understand:
- The real needs of our visitors. We aim to provide them with value for money attractions which combine safe, quality environments with exciting, often educational experiences.
- How to develop our products in line with broad environmental needs. That is reflected in our choice of location and efforts to respect local social and environmental issues; our responsible care and choice of the animals/marine life we exhibit; our worldwide campaigning and rescue activities; and our choice and management of suppliers
- The need to work in partnership with the communities in which we operate. We seek to develop flexible attractions which reflect the culture and environment in which they are situated, not to impose our view on them
- To provide our workforce with equal opportunities in all areas - recruitment, promotion, development and benefits - working as one team supporting and trusting one another, and recognising and respecting individual contributions. Our aim is to ensure all our colleagues enjoy work, celebrate success and learn from experience.
- To extend that respect and team approach to all our business dealings with our business partners and advisors