Shareholder Special Discount
Merlin is delighted to announce that it will be renewing its Shareholder Special Discount offer for 2017/18!
Merlin offers eligible* shareholders the opportunity to receive a discount of up to 40% off the full price of either 2 Individuals or 1 Family** Standard or Premium Merlin Annual Pass for use in the UK. This discount is based on the full price and cannot be used with any other promotions or discounts.
The Merlin Annual Pass
The Merlin Annual Pass provides you with:
12 months of FUN at the UK’s top attractions including the Coca-Cola London Eye, THORPE PARK Resort, DreamWorks Tours Shrek’s Adventure! London, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Alton Towers Resort, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, SEA LIFE Centres across the UK and many more. . Please note the Standard Annual Pass has some restriction dates across certain attractions, please check before buying.
• Extra benefits and events for Passholders throughout the year, such as discounts in attraction restaurants and shops, deals on short breaks in our Resort hotels including the Merlin Holiday Club and much more
• Choice of Premium or Standard Passes depending on your needs.
Further details including terms and conditions and exclusions can be found at www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/terms
How to apply
If you are eligible for the Shareholder Special Discount*, either the stockbroker, share dealing provider or nominee company through which your shares are held should send to you your unique discount code. If you own your shares directly with Computershare, Merlin’s registrar, you should receive your unique code and information from them. You should then redeem this code at https://www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/shareholder-offer where you will find further instructions on obtaining your pass.
If you have not received your unique code by Friday 15th December 2017, then you should contact the stockbroker, the share dealing provider or nominee company (or Computershare on 0370 703 6259 if you own the shares directly). Merlin has no sight of individual shareholder’s contact details, and so relies on the stockbroker or nominee company to participate in the process.
Please note that we are aware of a small minority of stockbroker and nominee companies who do not participate in any shareholder perk programmes. Unfortunately, if you hold your shares in Merlin with one of these institutions you will not be able to take part in the perk programme.
Where possible, correspondence will be issued electronically.
Please note that you can only use the Shareholder Special Discount when you apply for a Merlin Annual Pass online at https://www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/shareholder-offer. You will not be able to take advantage of the discount if you apply for a Merlin Annual Pass directly at one of our attractions. The shareholder must be the person applying and paying for the discounted Merlin Annual Pass(es), but the Pass(es) can be issued in the name(s) of relatives or friends.
This offer is only open to individuals who own at least 317 shares on the eligibility date (the eligibility date for 2017/2018 is Monday 6th November 2017) and have a permanent address in the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man.
Other Terms & Conditions
• The discounted Merlin Annual Pass can only be used at UK attractions. Please see www.merlinannualpass.co.uk for the full list of UK attractions.
• The Shareholder Special Discount code will be valid for one year from the date of issue and can be used to make a single discounted purchase of Merlin Annual Pass(es) at any time during the year. Please be aware that prices of Annual Passes are subject to change and are correct at time of going to print.
- By purchasing one of the varieties of Merlin Annual Pass from The Merlin Entertainments Group (“Merlin”) you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions of use. To view the full terms and conditions please visit www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/terms
- The Shareholder Perk cannot be used to purchase V.I.P. Merlin Annual Passes.
- **Family is based on a maximum of 3 adults (adult is aged 12+)
Download the Shareholder Offer Brochure for more information
Download the Shareholder Offer Brochure for more information (Print Friendly)